The Oasis Center is a nonprofit family medical clinic and we are looking for qualified and compassionate individuals to join our team!
We offer group medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), EAP, and time off benefits.
If you have any questions about the positions listed, feel free to call 541.200.1534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
In compliance with state healthcare requirements, current COVID vaccine required
Child Watch Provider
Full-time, starting pay range $17 – $18.50/hr
- Provide child watch services for children while their caregiver is on-site
- Maintain a developmentally appropriate and engaging family room play space
- Support medical staff with children’s visits, when appropriate
- Support medical staff in scheduling well-child and childhood vaccination visits
- Support activities for families such as parent-child developmental playgroups, kaleidoscope groups, infant massage classes, nutrition and cooking classes, and parenting classes
- Connect families with support and refers to appropriate community resources
- Support families in enrolling in quality childcare
- Work as part of a care team
- Document encounters with families, including through EHR
- Maintain confidentiality, adhere to HIPAA, and obtain appropriate ROI’s as needed
- Knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Education, Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an early childhood setting
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of working with families affected by substance use
- Peer Support or Community Health Worker designation preferred
Click here to apply for Child Watch position or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Peer Support – Doula
Full-time, starting pay range $19/hr
Doula training provided after hire!
Peer Support Specialist Doula
The Peer Support Specialist Doula at the Oasis Center is a recovery-oriented peer providing outreach and support to patients with substance use disorders who have young children, and specifically to pregnant women with substance use. This position will promote recovery and family stabilization by encouraging, mentoring, educating, and connecting patients to support services. This position is essential to our clinic’s goal of reducing barriers to accessing healthcare and creating a nonjudgmental and supportive environment. This position will also train to be a doula supporting prenatal and postpartum care and at times supporting patients during labor.
- Provides nonjudgmental peer support, including outreach, support in connecting to resources, attending recovery meetings, working on life and recovery goals, assisting in life tasks as needed
- Role models recovery, parenthood, and self-efficacy
- Advocates for patients
- Facilitates groups
- Provides support both in the clinic, and in the community
- Works in collaboration with the Oasis Care Team to increase patients’ access to services
- Develops person-directed plans to support patient goals, including action steps
- Supports multiple pathways to recovery, working within a harm reduction framework and a patient-centered approach
- Provides patient transportation within community to support health and recovery goals
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and healthy personal boundaries
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Previous experience in peer support
- Current and valid Oregon Driver’s License and able to obtain insurance (preferred)
- Active in recovery from substance use
- Peer Support Certification
- Spanish speaking, preferred
Click here to apply for Peer Support Doula position or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time, starting pay range $18 – $19/hr
Phlebotomy skills desired
- Support a patient friendly atmosphere and maintain timely flow of patients
- Prepare examination rooms, including necessary equipment, instruments, and supplies
- Assist provider during exams and procedures
- Perform and record patient information, including vital signs, in electronic health record (EHR)
- Administer medications and immunizations as ordered by provider
- Process prior authorizations, medical correspondence, and prescription refills as directed by a provider
- Receive telephone calls, route messages and provide feedback and answers to patient, provider and pharmacy
- Phlebotomy skills preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start or obtained upon hire
- 6 months previous MA experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Phlebotomist preferred
- Primary Care experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Peer Support or Community Health Worker certification preferred
- Previous experience working in social work and/or with people with substance use disorders preferred
- In compliance with state healthcare requirements, current COVID vaccine required
Click here to apply for Medical Assistant position or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you’d like us keep your information on hand for future openings, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org